Monday, January 11, 2016

Well what do ya know?....



Greetings friends, family, and fellow readers! 


It has been quite some time since I had last blogged. There have been so many changes in our home and it was just hard to keep up with it all! I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things for the sake of journaling our lives. The purpose of this post is to play "keep up" from the last time I posted. So here is our overview of pretty much just about all of last year.... BAH!!!!

  1. We moved from WA in April after I completed my internship at a Speech and Language Pathology Center and I finally graduated with my piece of paper in April.
  2. Marc got a job working down in UT so guess where we are now?! It's where we wanted to end up so we felt so blessed that he was able to find work there. The amazing part is he was searching high and low for work while I was completing my internship and was starting to get discouraged the closer I got to being done. Well, he got a phone call literally a week after I finished my internship with a job offer! The Lord definitely works in mysterious ways.
  3. After we moved down to UT we stayed with Marc's sister's family for about a month and a half just so we could get on our feet and get some savings reestablished again cause lets face it, we were broke. ;) 
  4. May, we finally moved into our own place! We are currently still residing here and we find it quite enjoyable for the most part. We have some pretty noisy neighbors above us but we quiet them down fast by blasting music so they know we are still here! 
  5. In July I started a new job working part-time as a clothing shipper for a cute online clothing store. It was enjoyable for a bit. After a while it just wasn't my thing anymore and decided two months of that was enough for me. It was a blessing in disguise because we found out day after my birthday we were expecting a little one in our home!! We were so excited, shocked, nervous what was ahead of us and feeling very blessed. 
  6. In August Marc and I had our very first camping trip together. We went up to ID where we had a family reunion for my Grandma's family that I had never met before. It was so neat to see how well we all felt like family even though we had never met before. I was bummed my family couldn't be there with us but it was still an amazing experience. Marc and I had our own interesting endeavors though. I was completely paranoid every night there were going to be critters coming around our tent. So I hardly got any sleep. Marc didn't sleep cause he had a rock creeping in his back every night. Lucky him! We also celebrated our 3 yr. anniversary and also traveled to CA to have a visit with Marc's family. Its always a fun visit especially when I get to go to the beach!!!
  7. October, we found out we are having a sweet little BOY! We have a name picked but we are one of those couples that likes to make everyone miserable and keep it a secret til he is born. Haha It's kind of fun for Marc and I to have a secret just between the two of us that nobody else knows. Marc is overly excited about this whole boy business as he should be. Nothing better than having a mini man around. Lets just hope I keep my sanity between the two of them. ;) 
Holidays came and went as well and we were blessed to be surrounded by loved ones. Marc is still loving his job so far and has a couple opportunities to travel to New York, Chicago and Alabama twice. We feel so grateful to be living where we are and in the stage of life that we are in. We are loving every second of it. Especially with a little one on the way we are cherishing even more the time we get to spend together before his arrival early April. We are so grateful to have so many friends and family so close to us to be able to see so much more often than when we were in school. That's definitely one bonus of being out of college is not being tied down so much by assignments, tests and attendance in class. The "real" world is oh so different but we are loving it so far. As we are still in January and at the beginning of a new year, I can't wait to see what this year holds for our family but we have one BIG thing already coming, our little man and we just can't wait. 


Until next time.....ciao! 

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment